Raft Second Chapter (Update 12)
7/10 GameSpot 7/10 Steam 97% Google
Min System Requirements
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core or similar
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 500 series or similar
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come by at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and the islands above.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Research! Learn new things to craft in the research table.
● Navigate! Sail your raft towards new places!
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
How To Play
Make sure to download without antivirus and firewall. These can delete files they cant read and this will cause the games to not work!
Always make sure your PC meets requirements.
This game is pre-installed so just Download, Unzip and Play.
Watch our Youtube video to see the game working.