The Witcher Adventure Game
4/5 Amazon 7/10 Steam 68% Metacritic
Min System Requirements
OS: Windows XP +
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated Graphics
Storage: 500 MB available space
The Witcher Adventure Game allows players to take the role of four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: ddo you fight your way to victory, call on your charm or try your hand at diplomacy?
Explore a land of mystery and spin your own, unique tale each time you play. The Witcher Adventure Game is based on the rich universe created by internationally renowned novelist Andrzej Sapkowski. Whether you’re a long time fan or this is your first contact with the universe, The Witcher Adventure Game will pull you in with its deep backstory and high replayability.
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters